The Friends of the Ludington State Park Board is comprised of up to seven Directors elected by the Board and three State Park employees who serve as ex-official members. The current Board members are:
- Patrick O'Hare, President
- Gary Hearing, Vice President
- Craig Rathke, Treasurer
- Steve Begnoche, Secretary
- Mary Anne Reiner
- Bob Sasin,
- Jim Gallie, Manager Ludington State Park, ex-officio
- Dan Adams, Supervisor Ludington State Park, ex-officio
- Alan Wernette, State Park Interpreter, ex-officio
If you have questions regarding the Friends of Ludington State Park please contact us via email at FriendsofLudingtonStatePark@gmail.com or visit us on Facebook.
If you are interested in applying for a current or future seat on the Board, please complete the an application and return it to the attention of the FLSP President. You may obtain an application by clicking here.